- Mowing (Company policy is all yards should look as if they’ve been bagged. If yard is thick, overgrown, or has excessive leafage, bagging may be required, and an additional fee will apply.)
- Trimming around beds, trees, and fence lines.
- Edging of curbs, beds, driveways, sidewalks, porches, and patios.
- Blowing off of decks, porches, patios, sidewalks, driveways, and curbs.
- Leaf Cleanup (We always blow leaves from porches, patios, sidewalks, driveways, curbs flower beds and decks, BEFORE bagging, for a thoroughly clean appearance.)
- Clean out beds.
- Apply mulch.
- Add new beds.
- Plant or replace shrubs.
- Plant or replace annuals or perennials.
- Remove or plant trees or shrubs.
- Prune or trim hedges and shrubs
- Remove low hanging tree limbs.
- Trim trees away from house.
- Blow leaves off roofs.
- Clean debris out of gutters.
- Repair fences and gates.
- Power wash porches, patios, decks, sidewalks, and driveways.